Wednesday, July 23, 2014

CHOCO CHERRY MILKSHAKE / HOW TO MAKE NUTELLA CHERRY MILKSHAKE



Smoothies / Milkshakes are my all time favorite.We can make milkshakes in many flavors, but chocolate is the most wanted. What if we mix chocolate with fruits !! we get a new flavored drink.I tried this for a very first time and it is was soo delicious, a finger licking one. I didn't waste even a single drop, I completed my share and snatched Sri's share.. Very bad... right?  ;)   it was really good and I cannot resist myself from snatching. I blended Chocos and small cute cherries to make this milkshake. You can also add some other fruits to bring your own flavour.





Ingredients
Milk 1 1/2 Glasses(450 ml)
Water 1/2 Glass(50 ml)
Nutella/Chocos 2 tblspn
Sugar 1 tblspn
Cherries 8 Nos (Per glass 3 or 4 )
Ice Cubes As needed

Instructions
1)Wash and  remove seeds from cherries.
2) In a blender add cherries, Nutella/Chocos, Sugar and 1/2 50 ml of milk/ water and blend it for few seconds, now sieve the mixture to discard the cherry skin.



3) Now add the remaining milk/water to the sieved liquid and blend it for few seconds.
4) Transfer it to a glass,  add ice cubes and  serve it cool.



Notes:
1) I used Ice cold water so I didn't add ice cubes.
2) You can skip water and use milk alone.

3) You can add extra sugar to your taste.

2 comments:

  1. Hello....Lovely twist to choco milkshake... Looks very yummy

    Happy to follow your blog
    And I will be very happy if you follow my blog too...
    http://www.foodydelight.com/

    And also like my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/FoodyDelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u for stopping by my space.Glad to follow back.Liked ur FB page too :)

    ReplyDelete